GREAT NEWS…Christingle services will be taking place at St Andrew’s Church this year at 2pm and 4pm on Christmas Eve.
BUT due to the current pandemic situation, they will be different ..
- Numbers we will accommodate as many as we possibly can at the 2 services, but we do need to be safe and allow for safe space and not be too tightly packed in.
- YOU MUST BOOK via the link below – please ensure you book enough space for your entire party to be sat together.
- Face Coverings – We a Following Government and Church of England announcements, it is now a legal requirement again for face coverings to be worn in churches by anyone over the age of 11 unless exempt for medical reasons..
- On arrival you’ll be directed to your pew – please remain in your pew for the duration of the service and until instructed to leave.
- Lateral flows – we will not ask whether you have taken a lateral flow test / for results etc., but we do ask that, as part of protecting each other as best we can, if you are able to take a lateral flow test before coming to the Christingle you would consider doing so.
- As we had to cancel the services in church and move on to Zoom last year we are planning on making Christingle extra special and hopefully we can make a big deal of this Christingle.
- Sorry we won’t be able to have the 700 or more folk who normally come to Christingle but for this year we are doing our best to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- As always it ill be FUN ….fast paced …entertaining and meaningful.
- Plans can change – as we all know the world changes really fast, hopefully we get to carryout our plans this, but if we don’t we will get in contact with you with alternative arrangements
We look forward to welcoming you to St Andrews on Christmas eve. To book please follow the link below: